I feel like I'm far too tired today to write up a proper SOTP, but I figured I'd throw something together. This morning I burst a blood vessel in my tongue thanks to my vm, and my vm in general has been swelling up/causing headaches/general discomfort but yay @ me because I can't seem to get any insurance so there's not much I can do about it at the moment. I got steroids for my tongue, though, so maybe they'll magically fix my swelling problems! probably not.
I was supposed to start work back up today, so if I feel better it will be tomorrow. How this affects rp is that I'm going to have to start going to bed earlier again. Way earlier. And also now that I'll be watching a 3 month old and
a toddler I'm not sure how many tags I'll be able to sneak in while at
work. Hopefully their naptimes sync up? idk. Plus I am watching a different child on Mondays. PLUS our house repairs are endless fml.
- Has been doing well in general. I stuck him into the hallucination plot because I feel like I don't do enough with his whole Ghost thing now that he's relatively safe of decaying/on a linear timeline. There was also the recent truth plot which brought some of that into light. But mostly I wanted to remind him that HE'S NEVER SAFE. because I'm mean. so he hallucinated that he was "dying". Lasting effects remain to be seen, as all I've threaded with him after that were some threads at the solstice thing, but he was high, so.
Sometimes I have a difficult time maintaining the spoons to play out sad stuff over multiple threads, so I've been kind of slow with his post, but thank you to everyone who tagged it, I love all the threads so much. <3
My one future plot thing with Noah is that he and Poison are supposed to start this Heidelberg-esque art project in a neighborhood in Darrow. We even have permission for a specific block from the mods, but there has just been so much going on in the game I haven't gotten around to doing anything with this yet. SOON. Any art-inclined pups who would be interested in getting in on this will be able to...as soon as I kick it into gear.
No other future plans I can currently think of ?? but Noah is so easy, I can play him anywhere/with anyone.Baz
- Recently Simon turned into a wee babby with no memory of post-babbyness, which means he was a SAD ORPHAN THAT BROKE BAZ'S HEART. And Baz, knowing at least vaguely of Simon's childhood, tried to give Simon the childhood he never had (ie; a dad, having fun, magic). We're still playing this out though, so it remains to be seen how Simon will be doing after the plot is over. I was going to do a hallucination thing with Baz where he was trapped in a coffin to sort of trigger when he was kidnapped in canon, but I feel like he just deserves to be happy for a little while and I'm not sure he really needs to be further traumatized in that regard.
I have no plots / future plans for Baz that I can think of, but I feel like I should do something relating to his vampire-ness. idk idk. I'm not worried about him not doing things for now, but at the same time because he's so introverted and not very personable I worry about him being too quiet.
EDIT: well in September for his birthday he'll be getting his inheritance from his mother's death, so that's a thingMatthias
- Matthias just had an embarrassing-ish truthplot, which impacted his current relationship more than messing with his head or anything. (He also had a very mature talk with Agatha, I just had to mention that because it was cute.) ANYWAY... Today I really need to get a private post for him up for his hallucination, which will be that the druskelle are in Darrow and are going to burn his magic-user friends at the stake 8) so that will be a super fun time.
Someday future plot: I want him to build a log cabin in the woods...! and take his baes with him. and be a hot lumberjack. I said this in my last SOTP so, you know, slow going with me on everything. Game-wide plots and things keep taking up all my time. XD
He does not have a job and I don't know if I should get him one or what he could be good at.Lila
- My favorite semi-sociopathic hellion daughter. She recently did the truthplot thing which shook her up really badly, triggering her past bad experience with her father/sex/trust/men in general. However, it didn't totally drive her away from Kell, and actually she's sort of more about it? Because he's the one person she trusts, which is also scary for her, but not enough to avoid him entirely. Truthplot also drove her into secluding herself in her Secret Warehouse where she practiced magic so hard that she nearly pushed herself too far (again). BUT she can now manipulate earth, so those are all four elements, which leads her to believe she's Antari or something like it. Blood and bone are next. I'm a little scared of her mastering bone because it's against the law in Red to use it against someone, but...she isn't in Red, and it's Lila. And it's a really bad line to cross, but also...it's Lila.
Future plot / plans: SO MANY
- If I get permission, her item is going to be the ship she burned down in book one, which she will want to fix up and move into, which will be an on-going project. She won't be able to sail very far, obviously, but it's something.
- Brad wants to do a heist plot with Solo and other thieves, and while Lila has never been a large-scale thief (she mainly thieved because a) she likes it b) to survive) she will be SO into this.
- Which may or may not lead her into becoming a sort of Catwoman character (also Brad's suggestion). BECAUSE CATWOMAN. And if there's going to be a Darrow Justice League, there have to be some playing character foils, and...CATWOMAN. She can hum her Sarows song while robbing banks and museums and jewelry stores.
- ALL GIRL BIKER GANG. WHEN?
- Has to up her magic game with Kell. Has to get over her intimacy / trust fears with Kell and other people in general. Has to have sex with a condom sometime? Or not. Because
- Has ended up with multiple dads even though she HATES FEELINGS, ESPECIALLY DAD FEELINGS. which isn't a future thing it just makes me happy.
- Would like to thread with everyone even though she's not good with people.
OH YEAh. Possibly FUTURE PUPS
?: I am currently into Laura Kinney aka formerly X-23 aka Wolverine. But I have a lot of back issues to read, so I'm not sure when.
Also maybe cute Teddy from Young Avengers?
Or maybe another superhero in general. I've been getting back into comics majorly and it's making me want to play one bad. The hardest part is the sheer girth of canon for most comic book characters, and how to condense that into a somewhat believable timeline because that is the kind of brain I have. I'm so anal to details, that decades of life experiences in a 20-something age character is just overwhelming for me. Which is why Laura and Teddy are pretty safe choices, or a newer character. (Nova? Kamala? The other lesbian Spider-Woman character Scott likes? Someone)